10 accounting and finance jobs at T&T, Caribbean
Job opportunities in accounting and finance are now available in the Caribbean.
According to Caribbean Jobs, recruiters recognize the high level of mobility that people have in these departments.
Qualified Trinidadians can therefore take advantage of vacancies here and compete for positions available in other islands.
There is one vacancy for a Bursar in the British Virgin Islands, an Accounts Payable Officer in Saint Lucia and a managerial position in Barbados.
A variety of similar vacancies also exist locally.
Here are 10 jobs in the area for accounting and finance:
- Strategy and Transactions Professionals (SaT) – EY Caribbean
- Finance – Portfolio Financing Advisor – EY Caribbean
- Steward – H Lavity Stoutt Community College
- Payroll staff – Grant Thornton ORBIT Solutions Ltd
- Accounting assistant – Delta windows and doors
- Compliance analyst – ANSA Motors – ANSA McAL Group of Companies
- Deputy General Director – Accounting and Finance – Trinidad and Tobago Public Transport Services Company
- An accountant – Aegis Business Solutions Limited
- Accounts Payable Manager – Cabot Saint Lucia
- Manager, IB Compliance Monitoring and Testing – The Bank of Nova Scotia (Barbados)
Tips from Caribbeanjobs.com (Caribbeanjobs.com contributor Garth Francis MBA)
- Be prepared to invest in yourself.
- The jobs you want will require certain qualifications and skills.
- Determine the cost of relevant university programs and training courses that will provide the skills and qualifications recruiters are looking for.
- Do some basic research on the pay levels your desired jobs will earn.
- The extra income earned by getting jobs thanks to your upgraded skills will be a good indication that the investment is worth it.
The loop is better in the app. Personalize your news feed, save articles for later, view your reading history, and more. Click on the links below to download the app for Android and IOS.