CFO job vacancy at Intel
Intel is recruiting Chartered Accountants for the CFO position at its Bangalore site.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest and most popular semiconductor chip maker by revenue and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel ranked No. 46 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of America’s largest companies by total revenue. Intel is incorporated in Delaware.
As members of the finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement within both finance and supported operations.
- Financial manager within the India Accounting team.
- Reports to India Accounting Manager who in turn reports to GAR Accounting Controller.
- India accounting team is responsible for preparing local GAAP financial statements and ensuring local compliance.
- The range of responsibilities for this role include people management; lead the liquidation of inactive entities; projects aimed at making local GAAP reporting more effective; working on high impact projects (overall impact on processes, etc.).
- Solving complex problems; manage ambiguity; working with diverse teams is part of the job.
- An ideal fit if “automation” is your passion. The team is currently working on rolling out the system for local GAAP financials and several other automation opportunities.
The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant or equivalent. Experience in personnel management is a prerequisite. Strong communication skills and extensive industry experience are preferred.
For more details, Click here.