CFO job vacancy at Microsoft
Microsoft has launched a call for applications for the position of Senior Finance Manager.
- Provide oversight of key financial processes handled by regional operating centers.
- Perform meaningful monthly and quarterly financial reviews to highlight issues needing resolution and ensure compliance with SOX requirements.
- Lead the coordination of the annual statutory audit and work closely with local controllers and various functions on the preparation of annual financial statements to ensure statutory compliance.
- Be the primary point of contact for local Controllers for any escalation of issues to other functions within Regional Operations Centers and Corporate Accounting and proactively drive issue resolution.
- Work closely with local controllers, vendors and various functions to improve continuous efficiency through process improvement and global standardization and centralization.
- Lead and drive new finance transformation initiatives including new tax structure, intercompany and transfer pricing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, accounting, finance or a related field AND more than 7 years of professional experience in accounting or finance.
- OR Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance or a related field AND more than 6 years of professional experience in accounting or finance.
- Strong working knowledge of Indian accounting standards, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Professional accounting certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent.
- A first experience in an accounting firm is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across multiple different global and functional groups within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguous and difficult situations independently.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Self-confidence and flexibility to work within a team and within global and functional teams.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan ad-free. follow us on Telegram for quick updates.