Commissioning and Finance Officer job with Northumberland County Council
Do you want a challenging and rewarding career with real opportunities to change the lives of people in Northumberland? if you are dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic, we want to hear from you.
Who is CNC?
Renowned worldwide as a tourist destination, Northumberland is also the ideal place to find the perfect work-life balance. What better way to enjoy the scenic landscape and beautiful coastline than to taste it on a daily basis?
Our vision is: “To make Northumberland a county that you consider a great place to live and where you can access the things you love, while having the opportunity to learn and grow”
Our plan is to focus on:
- Live – we want you to feel safe, healthy and cared for
- Enjoy – we want you to love where you live
- Login – we want you to have access to the things you need
- Learn – we want you to reach and fulfill your potential
- Thriving – we want to attract more and better jobs
For more information on working for Northumberland County Council, please click here: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/working
We have exceptional benefits to offer you, including:
- A starting salary of £43,570 – £47,665 (Band10)
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays and public holidays (increasing to 30 after 5 years of seniority) (pro rata for part-time employees)
- Automatic registration at Local authority pension scheme
- Flexible scheme applicable to most roles
- Local government discount programs available to all employees with offers at local businesses as well as various national brands
- A commitment to work-life balance providing flexibility through various programs including job sharing, work from home, flex work, mid-year work and compressed hours
- Car leasing program
Play a key role in data analysis, monitoring and planning of health and social care services commissioned and delivered.
Work with the Head of Department and other senior managers to effectively monitor purchasing budgets and financial processes to ensure value for money.
Be responsible for the development and implementation of specific projects in collaboration with partners to ensure the effective follow-up of joint/integrated services and the implementation of the Council’s main efficiency programs.
For more information, please see the attached job description and person specification here
To apply, click on the Apply now link below.