Finance Manager – Robomagic Live
Robomagic Live is the leading independent developer of full service live entertainment in the UK and Europe.
The company partnered with leading North American promoter Outback Presents in April 2022.
Our ambition is to make the lives of established and budding artists fairer and more equitable. We are a talent-driven operation that helps artists navigate the stormy oceans that make up the 21st century music industry.
Transparency, innovation and quality define Robomagic Live’s customer services, from sales to stage, whether through booking and production logistics, ticketing and pricing optimization or event marketing not conventional.
It’s this simple idea that guides everything: to be a true partner of the artists.
Robomagic Live is looking for an energetic and strategic thinker responsible for setting up and executing the company’s financial operations.
• manage the company’s cash flow and forecasts
• payroll management and integration of newcomers
• reconciliation and bookkeeping
• work with senior management to identify better processes
• manage payments for global music events, including artist advances and venue deposits
• 3-5 years, accounting experience
• Superior understanding of transaction structures
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in the entertainment industry is beneficial
• Ability to foster superior relationships with artists, band managers and agents
Culture and equal opportunities:
Robomagic Live strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry , citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic.
Our people are what sets us apart and defines our culture:
• We win together
• We do everything with a rare passion
• We assume good faith, always
• We explore with patience, then decide with conviction
• We take smart risks and own the results
• We prioritize the well-being of our colleagues above all else
• We actively cultivate curiosity
• We give new ideas space to breathe, grow and thrive
• We own our victories and our defeats
• We take pride in the details
• We express our gratitude early and often
• We honor heritage while embracing what’s new
• We celebrate the differences between us
Please apply with your CV and cover letter below.