Financial Manager – B2B Publisher – London
Due to a recent reorganization within the company, a very successful B2B publisher based in London is looking for an experienced finance manager to join their finance team in London. We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated and skilled finance professional who can control the company’s finances and become involved in other business and operational aspects as the company grows.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Financial Officer will assume responsibility for the organization’s financial policies and control process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for weekly and monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for financial policies and control process
- Accounts Payable ledger maintenance and proper coding
- Responsibility for payment cycles and supplier reconciliations
- Work with external accountants and payroll office
- Responsibility for tax returns, annual reports, VAT returns, corporate tax and variance analysis
- Create detailed forecasts and budgets for strategic decision making
This is a varied and busy finance role where you will work across all departments of the business and the successful person will be:
- Qualified or partially qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) but actively studying (CCAB or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make informed decisions based on the data presented
- Proven Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience with good overall accounts experience
- A good communicator; someone who is able to summarize and communicate accounting issues in simple terms
- Flexible, with a strong work ethic
The successful person will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the continued growth and success of this business – no two days are alike! If you enjoy variety and are involved in the business aspects outside of finance, this could be the role you’ve been looking for.
In return, our client offers a generous salary and benefits, with the opportunity to grow within a growing account team.
For more details, please send your resume and a short cover note, along with your salary expectations to: [email protected]