KCD is hiring a CFO in New York
KCD IS THE WORLD’S LEADING PUBLIC RELATIONS AND FASHION PRODUCTION AGENCY.
WITH INTERNATIONAL OFFICES IN NEW YORK AND PARIS, THE AGENCY HAS BEEN THE REFERENCE FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS WITH ITS HIGHLY STRATEGIC AND CREATIVE PROGRAMS AND ON-GOING PROJECTS FOR ESTABLISHED AND NEW BRANDS.
KNOWLEDGE AND CREDIBILITY OF FASHION, INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE THINKING, HIGHEST QUALITY OF EXECUTION, RELEVANCE AND NEWNESS – THESE PRINCIPLES PROPEL THE AGENCY AND ITS CLIENTS FORWARD TOGETHER IN FASHION.
The KCD The finance department is looking for a dynamic person who has a solid understanding of finance, bookkeeping, general ledger, general ledger reconciliations and the impact of these on the overall accounting of the company. ‘agency. They will work effectively to ensure PA/ARs are processed in a timely and accurate manner to meet the needs of the Agency, its Clients and its Suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be a good communicator and self-manage. They will have the appropriate style and taste to serve as an outstanding ambassador for KCD.
Scroll to continue
- Manage vendor accounts including all data entry
- Prepare and execute weekly/bi-weekly PA disbursements
- Prepare and provide billing for all shows, events and customer deposits
- Prepare and manage all public relations and digital monthly disbursement statements
- Record receipts
- Assist the CFO in collecting customer accounts and keep abreast of customer overages and excessive statuses
- Manage and maintain petty cash
- Manage and maintain financial records
- Serve as a financial liaison with freelance staff and interns
- Ad hoc projects assigned by the CFO, Financial Controller and SVP Finance
- 1 to 2 years of accounting experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and with customers
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to provide cost variance analysis
- Knowledge of general accounting preferred
- Experience with accounting software (Peachtree preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
This role offers the opportunity for increased responsibilities and may include developing and maintaining department budgets, GL analysis and assisting in other areas of financial management.
To apply, please send your resume to Melissa Shakal at [email protected]object Finance manager. No phone calls please.