Senior Finance Manager vacant on Amazon
Amazon is recruiting eligible and interested candidates for the position of Senior Finance Manager.
Amazon.com was started in 1995, its mission was “to be the most customer-centric company in the world, where customers can find and experience anything they could want to buy online, and strives to offer its customers the lowest possible prices ”.
ROLE OF EMPLOYMENT
- The position has primary responsibility for the P&L (including leading the financial planning process) for the company and will need to partner with many internal teams (Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain, Retail, FP&A, Accounting , Shared Services) to achieve business goals.
- This role requires an entrepreneurial spirit with strong business modeling skills, great attention to detail and a solid background in influencing business partners.
- This role has regular interaction with senior management and Amazon stakeholders and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be able to function with a high degree of autonomy and should therefore demonstrate a high degree of ease with ambiguity in addition to holding the bar high in terms of professional integrity; and should have a proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining top talent.
Bachelor’s degree required
· At least 10 years of experience in corporate finance, with experience in corporate finance and corporate finance. Proven experience in hiring, building and directing the work of other professionals.
· Advanced analytical skills and the ability to go into detail, while seeing and understanding the big picture.
Higher diploma (MBA or Master) or chartered accountant strongly preferred
· Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail, FMCG.
· Leadership experience in an international environment.
· Demonstrated experience of successfully leading complex projects.
For more info Click here.