Top 14 Insurance and Finance Companies with the Happiest Employees
14. National Mutual Insurance Company | Very satisfied employees: 81%.
13. The company of travelers | Very satisfied employees: 82%.
12. Thrivent Financial for Lutherans | Very satisfied employees: 85%.
11. SEI Investments Co | Very satisfied employees: 85%.
10. National City Bank | Very satisfied employees: 85%.
9. Centene Corp. | Very satisfied employees: 85%.
Edward Jones Investments | Very satisfied employees: 86%.
7. Anthem Health Services | Very satisfied employees: 86% (Photo: Shutterstock).
6. Genworth Financial | Very satisfied employees: 87%.
5. TD Ameritrade | Very satisfied employees: 88% (Photo: Shutterstock).
4. Motion Mortgage | Very satisfied employees: 88%.
3. Federal Naval Credit Union | Very satisfied employees: 89%.
2. First bank | Very satisfied employees: 89%.
1. First community bank | Very satisfied employees: 100%.
With a tight labor market, job seekers can finally afford to be picky about where they want to work. Naturally, no one wants to find themselves in an austere Dickensian environment chained to their computer for eight hours a day swearing at their boss.
Related: Advice from 7 top insurance agents on recruiting new talent
So we’ve curated the PayScale Hero Awards list which includes 267,067 salary profiles from over 62,000 employers in the United States. We only extracted finance and insurance companies with the most satisfied full-time employees.
Top Drivers of Employee Satisfaction
PayScale measured company satisfaction among employees who were asked to rate the statement “I am extremely satisfied working for my employer” on a five-point scale ranging from 1 to not agree at all at 5 – Totally agree. Thus, a company with a rating of 100% means that all of its employees who responded to the survey were extremely satisfied.
Related: Want an Engaged Workforce? Encourage lifelong learning
PayScale said this represents the percentage of employees selecting a 4 or 5. The percentage score does not mean that employees gave their company a 5 in each of the seven categories, such as Manager Relationship, Appreciation, Company Outlook or Fair. Pay. PayScale added that Company Outlook and Appreciation were the “main drivers of employee satisfaction”.
Please see the gallery above for the top 14 insurance and finance companies with the happiest workers.
Related: 5 Reasons to Provide a Pet-Friendly Workplace