Vacant CFO position at Myntra
Myntra is hiring Chartered Accountants for the Finance Director position at their Bangalore location.
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007 to sell personalized gift items. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the monthly closing of the ledger.
- Monthly report and analysis of P&L expenditure variances.
- Coordination with the sales team to perform a real AOP v / s analysis
- Provision of a monthly MIS report.
- Group Reports – timely submission of monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad hoc requirements to a group.
- Finalization of financial statements.
- Preparation of financial statements as well as notes to the accounts under Ind AS quarterly and annually
- Process audit requests during the Group audit and liaise with Group auditors
- Management of quarterly and legal audits with a team in accordance with company law and assistance with tax audits
- Communication with the various stakeholders during the month and annual closing for the collection of the various information necessary for the preparation of the financial statements
- Create and improve reports which are used to validate and analyze reported numbers and make suggestions for process improvement where appropriate
Qualification & Experience
- CA / Graduate / Post-diploma – Experience in finance with 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and IFRS
- Knowledge of the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Preferably e-commerce and retail applicants
For more details, Click here.